BusPatrol LLC (“BusPatrol”, “we”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Notice at Collection applies to job applicants resident in California and explains what personal information we collect when you apply for a job with us and how we may use that personal information consistent with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
BusPatrol collects personal information about you including:
• Identifiers, such as name, address, email address,
• Information in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e),
• Internet activity information, when you apply online,
• Professional or employment-related information,
• Education information, and
• Inferences are drawn from the information you provide.
When you apply for a job with BusPatrol, we may use your personal information for the business purposes of general recruitment, to administer your job application, to contact you and to assess your suitability for a position.
If you would like to access, update, or amend your personal information or, if you would like us to remove personal information that we hold about you, or limit its use, please contact us at People@BusPatrol.com