Who we are:
BusPatrol is safety technology company and a leader in smart transportation, bringing cutting-edge AI, machine learning and IoT safety tech solutions to school buses across North America. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are strengthening trust, safety, and transparency across the student transportation space.
We care about child safety. BusPatrol educates motorists every day by helping to communities enforce school bus traffic stop the law. Our safety tech platform and technology suite empower school officials to improve safety on and around the school bus.
Join our safety movement. We are looking for dedicated people interested in helping us modernize school buses across America. Together, we can create a safer future for our children.
BusPatrol needs an exceptional and highly capable NetSuite administrator and developer to oversee and support all companywide NetSuite workflow processes, Warehouse Management Systems, and demand planning capabilities. We are looking for someone who can help us optimize NetSuite for efficiency and implement best practices to keep our system healthy and secure. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high growth, ever-evolving environment.
What we need you to do:
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications and devices
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Propose system design/enhancements based on problems and product requirements
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for designated users and roles
- Act as subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality and system design
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze the needs of the business and support their optimized use of NetSuite
- Maintain user access, roles, and rights
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Perform configuration, change management and testing activities, as required
- Support all NetSuite Software enhancements, integrations, and customizations
- Participate in integration activities that have NetSuite as one of many endpoints
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
What you bring:
- Certified as a NetSuite Administrator or Developer (preferred not a must)
- 2+ years of experience with NetSuite administration and implementation
- 2+ years of NetSuite development
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting, IT, accounting, or relevant business field
- Strong understanding of NetSuite best practices and functionality
- NetSuite integration and customization experience required
- Knowledge and/or experience using Dell Boomi iPaaS or other iPaaS software
- Strong communications skills: communicate with your team, supervisors, stakeholders, and internal customers.
- Strong organizational skills: monitor progress and keep team members motivated.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and aptitude.
- Ownership: Must have a sense of ownership which guides strategic and tactical work ethic.
- Coachability: Strong desire to learn and the ability to take and assimilate constructive criticism and feedback.
- A strong sense of integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We are looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity, and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.