Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
You will be at the forefront of driving operational excellence in our regional center at Allentown PA. This is a great opportunity for someone who is energized by maintaining momentum on day-to-day processes while also working on multiple short- and long-term projects.
What we need you to do:
- Manage BusPatrol’s Allentown office, including arranging for the ordering and delivery of equipment, furniture, and other supplies.
- Manage general office maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors as needed.
- Manage outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Orient new employees in the facility.
- Interface with HR around new employee on-boarding.
- Coordinate safe return, take employee and visitor temperatures, and ensure general health and safety standards are met.
- Ensure emergency safety protocols for office are met.
- Open and close the office daily.
- General clerical, correspondence, and receptionist duties
- Other, as needed.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in office administration, office management and general receptionist tasks.
- An affinity for process improvement, automation and making work easier
- Good command of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Good communication skills
- You must be independent, a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize against objectives
- Positivity, enthusiasm, exceptional customer service skills and a thirst for learning.
- The ability to understand confidentiality of information
- Team orientation and willingness to jump in and assist the team
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- The opportunity to work and learn from a talented People team
- Exposure to all facets of Human Resources and the opportunity to take on projects as we continue to grow
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We are looking for a valued member of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.