Location: Onsite - Allentown Office
Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the Correspondence team lead will be responsible for providing quality and efficient correspondence and evidence packets through the daily management of their team. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the Service Operations Manager with development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
What we need you to do:
- Ensure accuracy of all incoming and outgoing correspondence created by your team
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed correspondence metrics while providing accurate letters and evidence packets
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying the school bus laws in the different jurisdiction BusPatrol operates
- The selected individual should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly
- Provide support to the Service Operations Manager to ensure successful completion of various activities
What you bring:
- The Correspondence Team Lead must possess highly efficient computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills, effective time management skills and a results-orientation
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to adapt to change
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Manager or Administrative Team Lead
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity, and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.