Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
Reporting to Information Systems and Support Management, the successful candidates will be instrumental in supporting the Information Systems and Service Department. This position offers endless growth potential, within an organization on a rapid trajectory.
What we need you to do:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot software / firmware for company managed assets.
- Performs remedial repairs and preventative maintenance on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment.
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- Provide user data and application recovery.
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment.
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
- Resolve and update incidents within SLA and update stakeholders for P1 cases.
- Acts as subject matter expert, in conjunction with L2 teams, for Application and Infrastructure Support teams for troubleshooting and resolution of complex issues that involve the core operating system or desktop components.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible and any other authorized desktop applications & Microsoft or related security patches/policies.
- Provide VIP support (Preferred).
What you bring:
- Completed Diploma in relevant field or higher (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Helpdesk role (Remote Support), and demonstrated end user computing troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ Years of experience in IT System Infrastructure.
- Good working knowledge experience in implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Strong communications and written skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a multi-tasking, fast-paced and complex work environment.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.