Position Title: Citation Operations Manager
Location: Allentown, PA
Who we are:
At BusPatrol, our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech, and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology.
BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
The Client Operations Manager is responsible for leading people, managing performance, driving, and sustaining the desired client customer service and engagement expectations. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations (Citations) this role will manage the day-to-day operations of our call center, correspondence, reviewer, quality assurance, and processor team. We are seeking an experienced hands-on leader who places a high emphasis on enabling teams in a coaching/teaching/training mindset.
- Manage the day-to-day activity of the Citation Operations team in the Allentown PA location, achieve all assigned targets revenue growth, call volumes, customer satisfaction, team productivity, etc.
- Coach subordinate team leads to excel in their current roles, emphasizing career growth, while developing a strong overall management team incorporating specific succession planning.
- Clearly communicate and monitor workflow expectations to team members to facilitate the timely and accurate reporting of all assigned revenues, client acquisition, and call activity standards.
- Ensure KPIs (e.g., Citation to Ticket %, dismissed ticket %, evidence validation time, etc.) are achieved.
- As needed, serve as the liaison between police departments, schools districts, and finance departments to ensure their operations are aligned with BusPatrol’s contractual obligations, and to ensure their needs are met.
- Collaborate effectively across all functions of the organization, including IT, Field Services, Marketing, Operations, Strategy, and Business Intelligence.
- Optimize layers of review to minimize citation issuance when not appropriate and maximize citation issuance when appropriate.
- Identify citation improvement opportunities to better serve the community and appropriately enforce the law.
- Minimize lost revenue by providing law enforcement evidence packages to defend citation disputes of stop-arm violations.
- Conduct regular coaching of team members to support the achievement of all revenue targets and key performance metrics to ensure successful operation functions for our clients.
- Lead by example and create an environment that rewards, recognizes talent and high performance.
- 3 to 5 years experience in an operations management role with a history of leading high-performing teams preferably with call centers, field operations, or similar, working with volume and efficiency.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- A background in sales or marketing is a plus.
- Experience working cross-functionally and building productive business relationships across departments and leadership levels.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to support the strategic direction and execute the supporting plan.
- Demonstrated solid judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives.
- Strong organizational and priority management skills.
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience analyzing key operational & financial metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of the business.
- Shares vision and priorities of senior management with his/her team and communicates how their daily responsibilities align with the overall strategies in a meaningful way. Sets challenging goals for employees to achieve which are aligned with the team's overall strategies.
- Recognizes success by showing appreciation for what has been accomplished and how (the approach) Uses timely, constructive, and bias-free feedback to alter behavior and drive high performance.
- Knows his/her team and supports peers/employees to grow and develop their own skills by constructive and ongoing feedback.
- Identifies and challenges longstanding structural barriers in order to meet goals. Consistently challenges his/her and employees' thinking to go beyond the constraints for continuous improvement of processes, tools, and procedures that will add value to our business.
- Proactively surfaces and works through team barriers to initiate change (e.g., deals with change resistors, ensures buy-in and resources). Mobilizes and influences self/employee commitment for accepting and adapting to change.
- Embraces encourage and support people who see things differently and who desire to go above and beyond their current roles.
- Demonstrates confidence in the judgment and capabilities of the team, peers, and leaders as well as his/her own.
- Encourages discussion and provides needed coaching/feedback to build a climate in which teams can succeed in bringing value and be proud of their work.
- Treats everyone with respect, dignity, and multi-cultural sensitivity. Acts with transparency and fairness in all transactions with customers and employees, i.e. customer relations, hiring, coaching, employee development.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety.
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team focused on leading-edge technology.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity, and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.