Position Title: Citation Operations Manager
Location: Allentown, PA
Position Description: The Client Operations Manager is responsible for leading people, managing performance, and driving and sustaining the desired client expectations. The successful candidate will manage day to day operations of our call center, correspondence, reviewer, quality assurance and processor team. This means being accountable for the recruitment, selection and hiring of talent, training and on-going education of our employees, performance assessment and management, motivation and recognition of our people as well as managing all progressive disciplinary actions that are necessary.
The successful candidate will also have aggressive revenue and expense objectives to meet along with very delicate quality and employee satisfaction demands. We are seeking someone who can provide ongoing and frequent coaching and development to front-line team leads and associates.
- Achieve all assigned targets revenue growth, call volumes, customer satisfaction, team productivity, etc.
- Coach subordinate team leads to excel in their current roles, emphasizing career growth, while developing a strong overall management team incorporating specific succession planning.
- Clearly communicate and monitor workflow expectations to team members to facilitate the timely and accurate reporting of all assigned revenues, client acquisition and call activity standards.
- Conduct regular coaching of team members to support achievement of all revenue targets and key performance metrics to ensure successful operation functions for our clients.
- Lead by example and create an environment that rewards, recognizes talent and high performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- A background in sales or marketing is preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an operations management role with a history of leading high performing teams
- Building productive business relationships across departments and leadership levels
- Ability to support the strategic direction and execute the supporting plan
- Demonstrated solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills
- Develop & analyze key operational & financial metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of the business
- Shares vision and priorities of senior management with his/her team and communicates how their daily responsibilities align with the overall strategies in a meaningful way. Sets challenging goals for employees to achieve which are aligned with the team's overall strategies.
- Recognizes success by showing appreciation on what has been accomplished and how (the approach) Uses timely, constructive and bias-free feedback to alter behavior and drive high performance
- Knows his/her team and supports peers/employees to grow and develop their own skills by constructive and ongoing feedback
- Identifies and challenges longstanding structural barriers in order to meet goals. Consistently challenges his/her and employees' thinking to go beyond the constraints for continuous improvement of processes, tools and procedures that will add value to our business.
- Proactively surfaces and works through team barriers to initiate change (e.g., deals with change resistors, ensures buy-in and resources). Mobilizes and influences self/employee commitment for accepting and adapting to change
- Embraces, encourages, and supports people who see things differently and who desire to go above and beyond their current roles
- Demonstrates confidence in the judgment and capabilities of the team, peers and leaders as well as his/her own.
- Encourages discussion and provides needed coaching/feedback to build a climate in which team can succeed in bringing value and be proud of their work.
- Treats everyone with respect, dignity, and multi-cultural sensitivity. Acts with transparency and fairness in all transactions with customers and employees, i.e. customer relations, hiring, coaching, employee development
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity, and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.