Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech, and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety. This role will report to the Director of Logistics, Asset Management & Procurement.
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and assisting in the purchases of assets, consumables, and programs. The successful candidate will assist in sourcing, selecting parts & vendors, entering and maintain purchase orders in NetSuite while providing support to other BusPatrol departments through procurement programs. The successful candidate will be ready to meet BusPatrol’s safety, cultural and business objectives while front-line installation & service technicians.
- Achieve all assigned targets for vendor and supplier compliance.
- Ensure inventory target levels are met, mitigating any disruption to service or supply
- Facilitate the timely and accurate purchase order issuance or receipt in NetSuite.
- Participate in building a strong culture of accountability, safety, and service delivery to support achievement of goals and key performance metrics
- Lead by example and create an environment that rewards and recognizes talent and high performance
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a purchasing or administrative role with a history of being a team player, delivering results and wanting to succeed.
- Experience working with Netsuite and Oracle systems is preferred
- Cantonese, Mandarin, Chinese language fluency is preferred
- Demonstrated solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence and work with others to ensure support for programs, projects, and initiatives
- Strong organizational, and time management skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Paid orientation and training
- Cell phone stipend
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come help us keep our children safe.