Who we are:
At BusPatrol, our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech, and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology.
BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
The S&OP Manager will be responsible for driving the day to day process of BusPatrol Resource optimization, such as forecasting, scheduling, monitoring installations, monitoring implementations, and monitoring other operational activities while adjusting resources to meet business objectives.
- Establish planning processes and ensure that staff are properly trained and in place
- Drive a recurring process to manage BusPatrol Resource allocation and maximize efficiency:
- Oversee data gathering (what BusPatrol plans to install – plan vs. forecast) based on historical demand and statistical forecast
- Drive demand planning review with stakeholder inputs (installers, vendors, etc)
- Drive supply planning review based on constraints (inventory, weather, etc)
- Drive pre S&OP consensus (evaluate options, alternate plans, etc)
- Provide recommendation for recurring S&OP meetings
- Assign and staff all Field Execution groups
- Maintain resource optimization model for project manager and technician deployment
- Support implementation of BusPatrol’s ERP system as an end to end business solution to streamline resource planning process
- Maintain awareness of all deployment / maintenance priorities and constraints, including installations, break fix, and quality work
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and assertive - willingness to push the organization in new and different ways
- Proficiency in leading organizational meetings, motivating staff towards and objectives and goals.
- Extensive knowledge with Excel, with the ability to organize/analyze, import/export data in a structured manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand strategic objectives of the installation projects you will help execute
- Treats everyone with respect, dignity, and multi-cultural sensitivity. Acts with transparency and fairness in all transactions with customers and employees, i.e. customer relations, hiring, coaching, employee development
Education & experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, engineering, supply chain or other technical field. APICS certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in people management, having effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in resource management or analytical roles
- A proven track record of people management and effective interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- An opportunity to work with a high performing team
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
We’re looking for a valued partner to add to our team. This is an important role for us, and a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity, and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.