Who We Are:
At BusPatrol, our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech, and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology.
BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
The S&OP Director will be an integral role that supervise resource management across deployment initiatives, quality improvement, field service installation and preventive maintenance within the global BusPatrol footprint. The S&OP Director will be responsible for managing all facets of BusPatrol Resource optimization, such as forecasting, scheduling, monitoring installations, monitoring implementations, and monitoring other operational activities while adjusting resources to meet business objectives.
- Manage BusPatrol Resource allocation, providing real-time oversight and taking appropriate action to meet service level goals and maximize efficiency for installation, implementation, and quality
- Manage the Resource Planning organization. Establishes planning processes and ensure that staff are properly trained and in place
- Establish recurring process for resource optimization
- Oversee assignment and staffing of all Field Execution groups
- Maintain resource optimization model for project manager and technician deployment
- Manage ticketing system, including ticket creation and resource identification and deployment to address tickets
- Support implementation of BusPatrol’s ERP system as an end-to-end business solution to streamline resource planning process
- Assign and staff all Field Execution groups to ensure proper field service coverage to meet fleet needs and deployment pipeline
- Maintain awareness of all deployment / maintenance priorities and constraints, including installations, break fix, and quality work
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and assertive - willingness to push the organization in new and different ways
- Proficiency with communicating business management key performance and key risk indicators using various platforms to senior leadership.
- Proficient with Excel, with the ability to organize/analyze, import/export data in a structured manner.
- Strong work ethic with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand strategic objectives of the installation projects you will help execute
- Positively motivated individual who treats everyone with respect, dignity, and multi-cultural sensitivity. Acts with transparency and fairness in all transactions with customers and employees, i.e. customer relations, hiring, coaching, employee development
- Flexibility and ability to adjust workflow based on realities at the ground level (e.g., leave, weather, etc.)
Education & experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, engineering, supply chain or other technical field. APICS certification is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in resource management or analytical roles
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in people management, having effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proven track record of people management and effective interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
- Company provided training and tools
- An opportunity to work with a high performing team and travel
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
We’re looking for a valued partner to add to our team. This is an important role for us, and a great opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity, and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.